PORCELAIN CROWNS AND VENEERS
Cosmetic dentistry can make a world of difference in restoring unsightly damage due to the aging process of the teeth. Two common options that help alleviate a feeling of self-consciousness caused by flawed or damaged teeth include porcelain crowns and veneers.
As noted above, crowns are also known as caps and fit over the teeth, while veneers are thinner and cover the front and sides of the tooth surface. Both options can help correct teeth damaged by decay, fractures, discoloration or stain or root canal damage.
The major difference between crowns and veneers is the amount of tooth structure that needs to be removed. Dr. Rotroff and her staff will be more than happy to discuss the advantages of each option and create a customized plan. You’ll be sporting a bright smile in no time.
- A third of the population (32%) say they are “concerned by the look of their teeth.”
- Approximately one fifth of people (18%) “usually conceal their teeth in photos,” including 19% of men and nearly a quarter of both 18-24 and 25-34 year-olds.
- Only one in four people agree with the statement “I like my smile and would not change it,” and in fact, less claim to “always smile in photos” than last year – down to 20% from 27%.
- Over a quarter (27%) continue to believe that cosmetic dentistry can improve quality of life.
- Clearly, a bright, white smile is perceived as being a very important factor in defining our self-esteem. That’s why Dr. Rotroff is pleased to offer an array of dental services designed to help you achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed about. Call today for a consultation.
For more details or questions about any of the services offered by Dr. Rotroff, please call 954.928.1666.